My Many Interests

One of the blessings of ADD is that I seem to have so many interests, and those interests are constantly changing. I am rarely bored, and can always find activities to keep me occupied (aside from my daily responsibilities). If I could have a superpower, it would be that I would never need sleep. There are too many interesting things in the world to discover and learn. So here is my blog about all those little things that seem to randomly cross my mind.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stuart's Attempt at Manhood

Stuart came to me this evening after his shower and said, "Mom, I'm bleeding." "What happened? Did you bite your lip, or fall down?" I asked. "No." Then I got this idea. He WAS in the shower after all. "Did you cut yourself shaving?" He got this sheepish look on his face and shook his head 'yes.' He was so embarrassed, and the cut was painful. I asked if I could take a picture (for posterity's sake) but he refused. So, I put a tiny corner of TP on his cut and sent him to bed. He kept putting his hand over his mouth and yelling at his sister to stop staring. I couldn't help but laugh. . . not too loud, though.

No comments: