My Many Interests

One of the blessings of ADD is that I seem to have so many interests, and those interests are constantly changing. I am rarely bored, and can always find activities to keep me occupied (aside from my daily responsibilities). If I could have a superpower, it would be that I would never need sleep. There are too many interesting things in the world to discover and learn. So here is my blog about all those little things that seem to randomly cross my mind.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Mystery Tribe

I read this article in the National Geographic a few months back that caught my interest.  A man named Waldo Wilcox had guarded hundreds of acres  of Fremont Indian ruins for over 50 years, leaving bones and artifacts literally untouched.  It is the best preserve of Indian ruins ever discovered.  You can read more about them here.  Also, here is an interview with Waldo Wilcox.

No comments: