My Many Interests

One of the blessings of ADD is that I seem to have so many interests, and those interests are constantly changing. I am rarely bored, and can always find activities to keep me occupied (aside from my daily responsibilities). If I could have a superpower, it would be that I would never need sleep. There are too many interesting things in the world to discover and learn. So here is my blog about all those little things that seem to randomly cross my mind.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Vinegar Painting


Okay, I admit it, I hate painting.  Even though I love watching craft shows (like Carol Duvall), I can't stand it when the painters come on and say how easy it is to paint. It may be easy for some, but to me, it's not only difficult, but boring.  But vinegar painting actually appealed to me.  I was surprised and pleased with my reults.  Unfortunately, I have one more piece of furniture in my garage that is only halfway painted.  There aren't enough warm months in the year to work out in my garage on these types of projects. Click on the photo to see my layout up close, and to find out what I did to create this look.

2 comments:

Sara said...

The end result looks amazing...looks like you bought it at a store..great job!

Sarah said...

Wow, that looks awesome. You are indeed a Jane of all trades. =)