My Many Interests

One of the blessings of ADD is that I seem to have so many interests, and those interests are constantly changing. I am rarely bored, and can always find activities to keep me occupied (aside from my daily responsibilities). If I could have a superpower, it would be that I would never need sleep. There are too many interesting things in the world to discover and learn. So here is my blog about all those little things that seem to randomly cross my mind.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Nazca Lines



I just finished the book, "Evil Star," which is a sequal to the book "Raven's Gate" by Anthony Horrowitz, and part of the setting takes place in the Nazca Desert, in Peru. I thought this was so fascinating, that I had to add it to my blog. Here is a website that talks more about what the Nazca lines are. One of the most interesting things is that you can only see the pictures and lines from the sky. This one of a monkey is my favorite. This map of the desert shows the placement of several geoglyphs. I saw a few videos on youtube about geoglyphs, one even showing geoglyphs in many different locations around the globe using google earth.

No comments: